If you’re selling up, or just moved into a new house, having your roof restored is a great way of bringing the value of your property up! If the roof needs some attention, a restoration can be a more cost effective way than replacing the whole roof.
Your roof will start to deplete over time with extreme weather conditions and general ageing. Roof restoration is the process of cleaning, fixing and replacing the tiles to bring it back to a new condition.
Why do our customers contact us for a roof restoration?
- Roof Leaks
- Old and Aged Roof
- Sagging roof
- Deteriorating Roof Valleys
- Rotting or moisture
- Gutter damage
- Damaged tiling
Our roof restoration firm has been in trading for over ten years, with plans to expand in Queensland in the near future!
We have the necessary experience to handle any size of job, large or small!
You can trust us to provide you with competitive prices and results that are bound to surpass all of your expectations.
Our roofers are specialists in the trade
- Roof restoration
- Roof Painting
- Roof Reseal
- New roof installation
- Roof and tile repair
- Industrial roof coating
- Commercial roofing
- Roof Cleaning
- Gutter Repair and Installation
We pride ourselves in being able to provide an A-Z service for our customers who are looking to have their roof restored.
Cost of Roof Restoration
- Depending on the job, and condition of the roof you can expect
- Between $200 and $500 for spot repair
- Between $200 and $500 for cleaning
- Between $48 to $60 per square meter for metal roof repair jobs
- Approx $2,500-$4,500 for roof restoration for average size residence
- $4,500-$11,000 for a full roof restoration of a large roof with tiling
Call us now for a free quote!